Cast: Danica McKellar, Cameron Mathison and Damon Runyan
Release Date: February 10, 2018
Movie Description: Helen, a kind hearted and shy florist, meets the perfect man at a Valentine’s Masquerade Ball. When she enlists the help of her best friend Henry to track him down, she finds that her perfect man may already be right in front of her.
- Henry. He was pretty much perfect in every way.
- Yes! I love the best friends to lovers story!
- The two very attractive love interests of Helen.
- Even Aunt Carol gets a love interest.
- SOME of the acting was a bit over the top.
- It was slightly cheesy at times.
My overall thoughts on this movie: Well, overall this movie was adorable. The storyline didn’t impress me much. What really worked for me was the character of Henry. I adored his love for Helen, and how much he truly knew everything about her.
Would I recommend this movie to others: Most likely.
My rating: 3/5 (Good)