Cast: Jill Wagner and Victor Webster
Release Date: October 21, 2017
Movie Description: Sarah Bloom, an up and coming wedding planner in New York, is hired to plan the most anticipated wedding of the season. However, she learns the bride is from Sarah’s home town of Williamstown, Massachusetts, and wants her wedding on the family farm, which is now being run by the bride’s older brother – who is also Sarah’s first love.
- I’m one who notices cute outfits worn in a movie. I absolutely loved the purple and black dress that Emma wore at the very beginning of the movie. I wish I had a dress exactly like it last weekend, when I attended my boss’ wedding.
- The farmers market scene. I’d love to have a good looking guy on my arm, walking through a farmers market, while it’s raining and sampling food.
- If you have read other posts of mine, you definitely know how I feel about second chances at love. It always makes me happy.
- It was refreshing to watch a Hallmark movie, where there was really no awful character, doing awful things.
- I honestly didn’t care for the ending, at all.
My overall thoughts on this movie: Aside from the ending, I thought this was a good movie. The acting and chemistry between our two leads was all done very well. I’m now set on having a fall wedding of my own, whenever that time may come!
Would I recommend this movie to others: Sure!
My rating: 3/5 (Good)