Cast: Meghan Markle, Kristoffer Polaha, and Jonathan Scarfe
Release Date: January 30, 2016
Movie Description: Cass is a successful business woman that appears unsuccessful in her personal life and decides to try The Daters Handbook at her sisters encouragement and dates two guys to test the process.
- Kristoffer Polaha, as Robert. He’s fantastic. His humor in this movie, is exactly what I look for in a guy.
- Cass’s dresses throughout the movie.
- Cass’s mom and brother-in-law.
- REO Speedwagon music!
- The waiter at the diner on Cass and Robert’s date. When he sees Cass on the ground with the food stain on her shirt and Robert at her side with the knife. “Oh my gosh she’s been stabbed.” His reaction was perfect!!
- Peter, Cass’s ex-boyfriend. They have been dating for two years and he has never met her mother and doesn’t know she has an allergy to honey. I couldn’t be with anyone that doesn’t want to attend gatherings with me.
- I couldn’t stand Cass’s sister. Especially, when it came to the “check list.”
- George. Wow, oh wow. I’m sorry, but he was boring.
My overall thoughts on this movie: The whole storyline of dating more than one guy, based on what a book says, is ridiculous. This movie didn’t give me the lovely Hallmark feels. It left me feeling annoyed. Honestly, I some-what dreaded having to watch this movie again, so I can give it my final rating.
Would I recommend this movie to others: Nooo, I would not.
My rating: 1/5 (Horrible)