Cast: Taylor Cole, Jack Turner and Lauren Holly
Release Date: August 6, 2016
Movie Description: PR crisis manager Deidre and her assistant Mandy fly in when rebellious royal Prince Colin is arrested in small-town Idaho. But when Deidre faces her own fiasco, Mandy finds herself with unexpected career (and romantic) opportunities.
- Prince Colin during his community service and his moment with the little girl at the children’s hospital.
- The scene between Prince Colin and Mandy as “Deidre” when they were talking about their fathers and what Prince Colin wants in his life. It shows the moment their “relationship” starts.
- The absolutely gorgeous face, and um, body of Jack Turner!
- Penelope, she was sassy and I loved it.
- The music of REO!
- Some of the acting through the movie was weak, or moments of “over acting.”
My overall thoughts on the movie: I watched this movie when it first aired and loved it. After rewatching the movie, I don’t think I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time. I didn’t love it, or didn’t hate it. I thought the two leads had chemistry, and enjoyed seeing them together.
Would I recommend this movie to others: Yes, I think I probably would. It wasn’t the best Hallmark movie, but it wasn’t bad enough to deny others from seeing it.
My Rating: I went back and forth on this rating and settled with a 3/5 (Good)