Cast: Lacey Chabert and Andrew Walker
Release Date: February 3, 2018
Movie Description: A young woman takes advice from the chalkboard notes that her mysterious house rental tenant leaves when a slick sales rep arrives with plans to buy her family’s prized winery.
- Andrew Walker, as always.
- I was bored during this movie.
- Lacey Chabert. I usually absolutely adore her in Hallmark movies, but in this movie, I didn’t care for her character.
- I didn’t feel a romantic chemistry between the two leads.
- The storyline was just, meh.
My overall thoughts on this movie: Wow, I sure was bored throughout this movie. Having two of my favorite Hallmark actors/actresses this one was just not good.
Would I recommend this movie to others: Nope.
My rating: 1/5 (Horrible)