Cast: Megan Park and Jonathan Keltz
Release Date: April 7, 2018
Movie Description: Susanna gladly accepts help one day from handsome stranger Nate at her parents’ garden store in small-town Georgia. Sparks between them fly, but when a photo of them gets leaked to the press, Susanna is in for the shock of her life when Nate is called back home by his mother…for his coronation as the King Nathaniel of Cambria!
- A Prince who can help change a tire, and puts in hard work in the store.
- There wasn’t much chemistry between the two leads.
- I was a bit bored throughout this movie.
- This may be an unpopular opinion. I personally, was annoyed by the character of, Susanna.
- I love a good royal story, but this storyline was not interesting in the slightest.
My overall thoughts on this movie: I was excited to see this movie, because the book is on my TBR list. I still plan on reading the book, even if the movie didn’t do much for me. I’m hoping the saying “the book is better than the movie” is true in this case. This movie was just ok for me. If I’m being honest, I didn’t care for the story or the characters much at all. I usually love the Royal theme, but this one was boring.
Would I recommend this movie to others: Nope.
My rating: This was tough to rate. Even though I was bored and didn’t care much for the characters, Nate did have some moments where I really enjoyed him. I’m giving this movie 2/5 (Just Passing By)