Cast: Shenae Grimes-Beech, Andrew W. Walker, Quinn Lord and Bailee Madison
Release Date: May 21, 2016
Movie Description: When a small-town boy’s video “promposal” to a star goes viral, it scores him a date to prom with his celebrity crush. But when the star begins to fall for the boy’s teacher, things get complicated.
- I’m always a fan of reading/watching when a celebrity meets your “regular guy/girl” and starts a relationship.
- Andrew Walker, as a hot English teacher.
- Bailee Madison is always a gem to watch.
- David’s sister was sure a “spit fire” and I loved it!
- I loved the part when Mr. Walsh walks into the prom with Alex and the Principal leans over to Ms. Hope and said “Looks like somebody found a loop hole.” That line was everything to me, since I couldn’t stand Ms. Hope and her annoying crush on Mr. Walsh. He was too nice of a guy to tell her that he wasn’t interested.
- The growth of relationship between David and Heidi. It was so sweet, it made me smile.
- Ms. Hope.
- I didn’t like the “promprosal” to the celebrity part of the story.
My overall thoughts on this movie: I thought this movie was quite enjoyable. It wasn’t the best movie I’ve seen by Hallmark, but I didn’t find myself wishing the movie would end already.
Would I recommend this movie to others: Yep. I certainly would recommend this movie.
My rating: 3/5 (Good)