Cast: Bethany Joy Lenz, Will Kemp and Brittany Bristow
Release Date: March 24, 2018
Movie Description: A struggling NYC matchmaker is hired by a king to find his son a suitable wife in time for a national celebration. As the clock ticks towards her deadline, the matchmaker finds him the perfect wife — only to realize that she’s fallen in love with him!
- Bethany Joy Lenz. She’s fantastic. I absolutely loved her in “One Tree Hill.” I would like to see her in more Hallmark movies.
- Brittany Bristow. She is always amazing in every Hallmark movie she is in. I really hope that one day, she will play lead in a movie.
- The Royal theme.
- Victor was adorable. I’m happy he found love himself.
- The King not disapproving of a relationship with someone who’s not of Royal blood. From the start he just wanted to see his son happy.
- I would have like to see more moments of our leads together, where you can tell these feelings for each other are developing.
My overall thoughts on this movie: I thought that the cast was great. I found the movie rather enjoyable, but felt it needed to build more on Prince Sebastian and Kate’s growing relationship.
Would I recommend this movie to others: I sure would.
My rating: 3/5